Tuesday, November 09, 2010

“思绪不断阻挡着回忆播放,盲目的追寻仍然空空荡荡”

It's not a mopey post, really not. A nostalgic one, maybe. Even with Jay's 回到过去 playing in the background, I'm determind to not let it be emo. Pictures really do bring back memories, memories that you have forgotten and chucked aside. I was just looking through the Bali photos on Facebook, it sure made me miss that trip. Not that it was anything very fascinating, not very adventurous (compared to the ones with Gloria) or extreamly exciting... but it was a good trip. Very simple, very simple and very simple. Maybe that's why it's urber memorable. Being the youngest on that trip, not having to worry about where to sleep, where to go or what to do during the trip... it was the most relaxing bo-chub trip. I didn't even know where we were staying, how much the whole thing cost or when we were returning. More of such trips should come my way.

I guessed everyone have moved on, willingly or unwillingly. It's a strange feeling to see how people that I've spend most of my time with these 2 years have found new groups to hang out.. The place that we used to gather at is nothing much but an empty normal house now. It's not a dive center anymore, it's a house. It's dead quiet without the bustle of random divers moving in and out, a dead town without random laughters and lifeless without the usual happenings. I am missing those dinner times, movie nights, festive gatherings and occasional drinking sessions. As much as I try not to show it, I'm still not use to how things are now.. But as the saying goes, life moves on and I'm moving on... bit by bit. How would Christmas be like this year? No usual Church groups, no dive groups... no more other groups...

December would be a busy month, with 18 out of 31 days out of town.. reports to write, job orientations, lots and lots to learn and not to mention Christmas season... Quite the exciting!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?