Monday, November 01, 2010

If I ever need to remember how it feels like to see sunshine after the rain, this is the moment. The safety truck that I've been calling, the breakthrough that I've been waiting and all that I've prayed for has finally arrived. Maybe the picture wouldn't be as perfect as I've wanted it to be, but who knows how all this may turn out? It was afterall, the what I have asked for and waited for.

I couldn't have done it on my own, never. I wasn't even certain if they are going to call me back after that first interview, it was almost hopeless. 90% of the time my brain was blocked and I couldn't even make out what I was saying.. 2 weeks of waiting was torturous, and when the phone call finally came.. I knew it was God's grace and He showed me so. It was the first time I actually did my research online for interview questions and spend days preparing for it. It was also the very first time I was nervous about it, like sitting for an important exam. Thank goodness those butterflies didn't stay long.

I don't know how all this will go, how the journey ahead will be like, who am I going to meet and how well will I adapt to the new environment. Everything is changing, everything that I was so familiar with. The pharse "life goes on" couldn't have made more sense now than before. Perhaps it was a good beginning/ending, everyone has something to move on with.

New life starts in December and maybe now I can sing...

it's good to stay work at the YMCA!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?