Monday, October 25, 2010


Drowning in my loneliness
Broken dreams and promises
How can I how can I carry on

Silence is the only truth
Words are empty so are you
Can't deny what I feel so strong

[Pre Chorus]
I just want to close my eyes
Till the world subsides
Then I hear a voice inside me cry

[Chorus]
I just want to live, I just want to live
I just want to breathe
To begin to believe
To be free and to love , once again
To try


I just want to live, I just want to live
I just want to breathe
Let the song of live begin

Opening my eyes again
Everything still looks the same
How can I how can I carry on

If theres life, there's always hope
Heaved a sigh but wisdom spoke
I know who I am , and I know what
my life can be

[Bridge]
I'll never understand the reasons
Why life can be unkind
And I'll never have the answers
To all the questions in my mind
But I can chose the way
I live my life
It's mine to give,
what's mine is mine to live
So I.
will live..
to breathe..
I wanna live.
to breathe

And live to breathe.
To liveI just wanna live

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remembered this song when I saw it posted on Facebook. It was back in 2003 when Elim has just started on her My Voice project, if I'm not wrong the book was published in 2004. There's also this program to promote the book on Channel U's radio every weekday night and I would tune in to it while studying for Os. Those are the memories!
Went for my second dental appointment today and I kind of expected those questions the moment I stepped into the room. That aside... I had a lot of drillings and whatnots... and was even put on anesthetic.. my first, and now I understand how a stroke patient must have felt when half the face couldn't feel anything. Now, there's a 3rd.. I just hope that I can dive this weekend without any pain or problem.
YMCA this Friday... I got to nail it and hit the ground running.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?