Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 0 - Taking the first step out

No tears, not a single drop; that's something worth celebrating actually! I can't imagine if it was the old me back then... I would have packed and unpacked, packed and unpacked. It wasn't easy, not at all. If I could, I wouldn't want to. It has gotten so comfortable, so familiar.. But I know some day I will still have to go through this. Maybe there is an easier way, maybe it wouldn't have to feel this way.. But for once, let the decision be made and let me not back out on it.

Those eyes told me the answer right away and knowing you, I knew there's nothing much to be done. After all, I've done all I could and since I've been saying it's time... then it shall be "it's time". I'll miss those times, how things were and not to forget the one who will always sit with me whenever I'm down..

Not an easy recovery road... But I'll live through it.

Could I have done things differently? Maybe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?