Friday, March 05, 2010

Remember how mothers always want their children to sleep early? Well, everyday I'm sleeping at 3am and beyond... so, to all the mamas, "I'm sleeping really early nowwwww..."

Everyday I do the same thing... It's becoming a routine just like eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep, work, eat sleep, work, eat, sleep, work.. But for me, not so much of the "work" applies. It's becoming a chore, I need real things to do other than what I'm doing every single day. It's March for goodness sake! Where did January and February go? Gloria and I kind of figured out that we need either need a job to get back to normal, back to how we were, back to those days where there was less angst in the air or the dive season have to start.. I figured, a job to keep us busy and divert the focus away would be best. After all, all of our focus on diving was wrong.. wrong.. wrong.. Where is the simplicity of "just dive"?

Not that diving is not good, not that the group is not good, not that the people are not good.. Just the focus is out.. And suddenly this Bible verse came to mind.. "We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Lead us back to how it was suppose to be, O Lord...

And I just remembered my MP3 is not with me..... URH!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?