Thursday, March 18, 2010

"別想你 忍不住我提醒自己 
傷了心 有些事也要過去
心很痛 痛得不想再做我自己 
別回頭 情已去 緣已盡"

Old as they are, they make sense. Nothing beats listening to oldies on a rainy day and popping hello pandas in. I promise Sandy to shower him today, but looking at the weather... another day when the sun comes out bright and sunny. But seriously, the poor fellow needs a shave, not shower. I did 6 days of camp, with a couple of rest days in between. Good in a way, but as the mayhem fades, and the silence sinks in... I guess I need time.. Oh well, it takes time.

If only I am stronger.. then maybe all these wouldn't have happened.. So, what can I do now.. I have a huge hole to mend. I miss the solace I had before, I miss those simple times before, I miss the comfort zone and figure I once had.. Well, maybe it's time I leave and start all over again..

Just let me be...

"我為你癡 為你累 
風雨我都不後悔 我又怎麼有路可退
曾經深情 你給了誰"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?