Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I seemed to be waiting for something, something to pass or something to happened. But I have no idea what was I waiting for. As I looked on, it felt as though the season was over and we should move on. Maybe once in a while we'll be like what we were before, but... I don't know, it felt so weird.

Looking through pictures in Flickr again made me remember those dreams and things I want to do. So, what happen to my big idea of backpacking endlessly until I feel like coming home? What happen to my travel photographer dream? Well, actually, all is not lost... I have just chosen to chuck them somewhere at some point of time and I guess they are calling to come out now. It's so nostalgic looking at pictures in Flickr. Super duper awesome pictures, and some would wonder where do all these perfect moment come from..

I need a job, I need to save up and get that DSLR that has been on my list for so long.. But then first of all I have so many bills to pay. Some one be my rich god-mother please? Zoo camp again...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?