Tuesday, December 15, 2009

If there is anything I miss about Singapore after 36 days in Cambodia, it would be the air. Not that it's mountain top fresh, but I am able to take deep breathe without choking. So, I haven gather my thoughts for the trip yet, I will, soon.

I got a hair cut after 2 or 3 months and a new hair color. Slept half the day away, vegetate in front of the TV and I don't feel a tad bad about it.

People have been asking me what had I learn from the trip, what am I going to do after I return... I will let you know once I've settled my thoughts.. My apologies that my conversations with you are short now. Not that I don't want to talk, just that the thoughts are all over the place. With what the father did to me and the others yesterday.. what a great start to life after Cambodia. But, no, I'm not letting it affect me. Too foolish to let him. Seriously, I don't have to get hurt twice. If I can't face it, might as well walk away from it.

So, I've got errands to run tomorrow. I miss my motordop already.. I'm quite in the mood to meet up. Maybe because it's the holiday season.. hurhur, so call me!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?