Tuesday, November 10, 2009

H-O-T

I am literally melting in Cambodia. The heat is insane.. you need like SPF 1000 to keep the sun away. All the liters of water you drink wouldn't come out as urine, they will come out as sweat, every minute. It's the second day and if the heat goes on, I may just lose weight due to all the water lost. For the pass 10 minutes sitting in the internet bar, the sweat just refused to stop dripping. Thank God I decided to not pack the jacket in..

Everything is going well here. Cambodia changed a lot since the last time I was here, a little more advanced. I can't believe Singapore is wet, I haven seen a drop of water fall from the sky. Oh well, it's only been 2 days... I should have brought all my dry fit t-shirts..

Once again, God proved to me that He is more than enough for me. He blessed me in abundance for this trip. Overflowing of love and blessing.

Girlfriend came to send me off, even though she had an insanely long day ahead. I appreciate every bit of that, sweets! Having you wake up at 4ish in the morning and having to run camp after that... I feel the loooooove. Thank the pastors for coming over too. They could have literally camped at the airport that day..

Alright, I shall update soonish..

H-O-T..

Contact me via my cambodian number. I will still check my singapore line from time to time..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?