Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I've been running into this blind old couple for the past few days. When I first saw them, they brought tears to my eyes. They may be blind, but their love for each other aren't. It's such an inspiration just bumping into them every morning. The old man always had a smile on his face and held on to his wife, protecting her in every way. They sure do make my day.

As I take the back seat, slowed down my pace and took some time to think about what happened; everything played back like an old movie. I couldn't walk pass things and stop the flashbacks from playing, I couldn't not remember events when I hear familiar sounds, and I couldn't be in the same place and not feel the difference.

Self-denying.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?