Thursday, June 04, 2009

Yum Char!

I finally got my ass of to Malaysian High Commission with Dad yesterday. They wanted to give me an appointment on the 29th October, insane! That means I wouldn't be able to travel at all till November; those people have no life! And so I went, "That means I cannot travel you know? My passport expired, it's into the 6 months validation!" To trust the person can ask... "Oh, you like to travel ah?" Smack me, somebody.

Those people insisted that I produce my Malaysia birth certificate, which according to my Dad was surrendered to Singapore when I gain citizenship. Then she insisted that I was born in Singapore until I point to her "KUALA LUMPUR" on my Singapore birth certificate. The next thing she came up with? "Uh, are you adopted?"

Well, it's more complicating then I thought. The summary is, I've go back to KL to get the birth certificate and before I can do that I have to extend my passport (stealing for a short holiday too). I was at the extension counter when they asked for my IC, then I realize I dropped my wallet along the way from Lavender to ICA. Damn it, of all times drop now!? So, I went around searching, couldn't find, was quite pissed off. Didn't like to loose things anyway. Wanted to report lost of IC, but then the person asked me to wait for 2 weeks, in case anyone found it. And so I did. At Lavender MRT when Dad had problems with the top-up machine, I decided to check my phone. 4 missed calls from unknown number. Called back and was told they found my wallet! Everything was still inside and I can only be thankful that my appointment card was in there with my phone number.

Extended, so now I can travel till October. Went home to nuah awhile, before girlfriend finally woke up. Went to her place, nuah a bit before finally getting out to run and then gym. I got a psychotic girlfriend (just like her having a psychotic ex-boyfriend). Made me train my arms, lift those weights, pull ups and whatnot for my upper body. I told her I would hate her if I couldn't move my arms the next day. Apparently I still am not hating her, as of now.

Showered back at her place, scoot over to Holland Village for dinner. Along the way we came up with the idea of not drinking any sweet drinks for the next one month since we are both complaining of the fats we have. We can only drink milk products for breakfast (or for her, first meal of the day. HAHAHAHA!), diluted 100plus and it's only after sports, tea without sugar (if need sweetening, only honey) and plain water. Offenders who broke the pact will be subjected to Brazilian wax. Cruel. We play by integrity. Whoever broke the rule must own up.. But so far I'm double waxing her since she didn't get up for her swim this morning even though I morning called her.

Had dim sum, xiao long bao and congee for dinner. Initially we wanted fish soup, we forgot how we ended up in crystal jade. Yum char till 11ish before we had to catch the last bus back. Chatted about quite a lot under the sun (or in this case, moon). We should yum char more often, $3 a pot and we have like 3 refills... Totally worth it man!

Did I mention before that I like to spend my time like these? Just a few good friends, yum char, chat.. nice and simple. I don't need parties, I don't need crowd... I just need companion(s) and quality time together :)

Nice afternoon spend together, girlfriend.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?