Friday, June 05, 2009

This random thought came to mind the moment I stepped into lab this morning...

I'm really thankful for all the people in my life; both good and bad :) Thankful that there are people who helped changed my life a little by little, bringing the real me out of the hidden me. Thankful for people who showed me care and concerns. Thankful for people who I can look up to as older brothers and sisters (even though they bully me like real brothers and sisters). Thankful for people I can look up to as the "perfect" parents. Thankful for the people who put a smile on my face and made me feel loved. Thankful for people who make things difficult for me, cause that only pushed me on. Thankful for people who leaves their footprints in my life, no matter how long or short they were in my life. Thankful for all the hugs when I needed them. Thankful for the advices.. Haiya.. THANKFUL LAH!

Well, just thankful that I can love and be loved. Imagine there are still people in the world that couldn't do and feel all these. Oh man, thanks people!

And one day, randomly I told girlfriend if anyone were to ask me what's the best I've gotten thus far from playing contact rugby... it would be getting to know her :) Sweetness huh, but that's true man... God's plan can only be 100% perfect no matter how much we don't agree with. And the best thing about my 21 years of life so far? Is getting to know all of you people who matters... I look forward to the next 21 years, more people to come, more journeys to walk and more experience to experience.

Like Lena Maria's book... "Life is good!"

I love you people..!! And missing those that are really far away... :(

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?