Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I seriously don't see the extreme need of reporting to work on the dot. It wouldn't kill to come in late or early, I don't work in a stock market for goodness sake! It just kills some teachers when they don't see me at 7.45am and they needed help or I wasn't there to help when they need me. When they couldn't find me they go to the HOD, made my HOD stressed up when she's already stressed enough, then my HOD check my punch card and all the stupid rubbish.

Seriously, tell me what's the point of coming to a nearly empty school at the usual reporting time when 90% of the time I'm wasting my life away? I have to space out all my holiday work so that I wouldn't finish all of them within the first week. Perhaps they need to know that when Grace work, she work. And she doesn't need to show her face when she's working to show you that she's working. It's the same as if you don't see me studying, don't bloody hell assume that I don't study at all! What's with civil servants in Singapore?

Why can't people in Singapore or least said, companies or even schools in Singapore follow the mentality that as long as work gets done, results are good.. Why bother with the minor things like what time you come in when there isn't work to be done, or how long lunch break you took, where you went for lunch and shit? They wanna nail you with whether you came in on time, they are never bothered with how late you left. Screw these systems!

Yeah, some will say it's discipline, it's only fair to those goody shoes who comes in on time (and leave on the dot) and it's the whatever company's image. Think through your thick skull, does it REALLY matters? Prove it to me. Has it occurs to companies why your staff comes in early, leave on the dot and produce minimal standard of work? Or came in late but left late and still able to produce quality work?

Anyway, 7.45a.m latest 8a.m? So be it. Want me to show face? I shall sit in the canteen more. Then don't you dare complain that I'm not in school or spending most of my time at the canteen. I will screw you upside down. 6 months later and I'm out of here. It's insane that I gave thought of staying on for awhile. Kill me if I really did.

Oh... look at the time. I shall claim OT like those people will.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?