Monday, June 15, 2009

I can't remember when was the last time I woke up at 6.30 and out of the house by 7.30a.m. The journey to the airport was smooth, even manage to catch the sun rise along the way. Daniel and I were bright eyed and bushy tail by 7.45a.m; no sight of the 2 ladies we were sending off. Had a hearty chat with Dan, he's really an interesting guy to chat with. About 8.30, we finally saw sights of the 2 ladies and yao came along too. Checked in, had breakfast and before long they had to go, like really had to go. I last checked my watch while moving off was 9.25, the time their flight was suppose to take off. Rushed them in and crossed our fingers that they wouldn't miss their flight.

The call came minutes later; they missed their flight. It was the first time ever we send someone off and welcome them back on the same day.

Some thing I learn from girlfriend; no matter how bad the situation, she's always sunny and chippy about it. The smile's still on the face, totally positive about it. We can only cross our fingers that she'll get her flight on Wednesday. Seriously, after knowing her... I've learn to be easy with certain things, keep a bright outlook and smile when I would usually sulk.

I'm totally losing my motivation to work. Today mark the 1 year I've stepped into teaching and on this faithful day they have to disactivate my log in account, like thanks a lot. I should really start looking for a new job now. I would still pretty much love to teach, but with meaning. I don't know, maybe there are actually meaning to teach IT in school, just that I hadn't found them or refused to acknowledge them.

Watched Facing the Giant at OM office yesterday. I rushed all the way down from Church just to catch the movie. After the movie, how I wished Blacks will be like them... and also, made me reflect on my reason to play rugby and even outlook in life. I should get back to training this week... but there's buts...

Hmmmm... I'm still thinking about Logos Hope...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?