Friday, May 15, 2009

Restless

I've been rather restless through the week. Blame it on all the late nights at Eugene's, lack of sleep, the mother nagging 3 out of the 4 days I was there or losing the motivation to report to school. I don't know, maybe it's all of them. Coming to work everyday has became a chore, every now and then you hear me protesting about going to work the next day, how bored and unmotivated I was and all the whatnot of excuses to skip work. Half a year more, that seems so long.

Recently I logged into my jobs central account and started my hunt for a new job. Sadly, the company that called without me calling was looking for a management trainee. I wanted to just shut the person off the phone saying I don't want another office job; but being the nice typical me, I stayed on the phone with my mind drifted to another land. I entertained her saying I MIGHT just come down for an interview, she just had to send me an email. I received the email, deleted without reading it. Well, I said I might.

Life is kind of still now, except for the occasional stint of doing Eugene's website and taking part in Searth's meeting. I want something more, something that will catch my attention and get me all excited about life, about myself, about the people around me again. I want a new job that's outdoor, fun and interesting. Who didn't want that right... I have friend's asking me why I didn't take part in the world's best job; I didn't know.

It's a phase in life I'm going through. It will be over soon. I'm glad I'm not alone..

Should I go, or stay?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?