Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sunday at Eugene's

Weekend came too slow and gone too fast. The whole week we look forward to weekend, only to be over and done with in 2 days. How irony. But we are still always looking forward to it, don't we :)

Saturday was sleep- in day, woke up at 2.30p.m (woots!). Lazed awhile, watched some TV, before heading out to meet Dawn for Ben's birthday present. That lost woman didn't know how to drive to Bedok from Pasir Ris! Spend like an hour for/at the car park lots. There are zillions of people out there during weekends! By the time we reach Ben's place, it's 7ish, to think that we met at 4ish.

Ben's cupcake party was nice. Good seafood, sashimi, ice cream, cupcakes and people! That was my Saturday :)

I wanted to wake up earlier for Church, at least for once in the longest time make it to worship on time. Plan failed. BUT! For the longest time ever, I paid attention during sermon (though not 100%). Went down for tea, catch up awhile with the youths before waiting for Gloria and Ben to pick me up to GMC. Their 15-20mins lasted at least 30 mins. I had to text girlfriend that the sun was setting before she said, "OK! 2 minutes!"

Late for her Church's worship session too :P Went back to girlfriend's place, crashed her room, changed, before heading to Balestia Road for some food. Picked up Eugene from his pool session. Boy... when I saw the pool and the tanks, I wanted so much to grab one and dive. It wasn't too long ago I was doing my pool session.
Bloody hot that day.. But look at the very happy instructor. PADI has it right, divers are happy people :D
The master instructor giving some packing advice.
Then, Ben, the birthday boy decided to show us how strong he is. Yeah lah, you can carry 2 tanks at one go lah..Head back to Eugene's place, unpacked a little and then we drove out to Cheesecake cafe. Nice ambiance, freaking high prices; 5 of us managed to cover a $90 bill. Went back to Nua-bai; I worked on the website, Grace worked on her thesis.
Taffy: "You come... come closer.. come any closer and I'll tear your face! MUHAHAHAHA!"
Must be the most nua cat I've ever seen. Kicked her out from the bed, but she always comes back up to nap.. doesn't matter how many of us were already on the bed.
Gloria and Ben came back to join us after their dinner.. and they bought ICE CREAM!
So did Dawn and Lance who came to join in the fun.. Look at poor Dawn, still marking on a Sunday night.
Oh well, that's my weekend. Apart from Church, this is what weekend is about. I want more weekends like this... and the next weekend is coming in... 3 more days!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?