Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last weekend was ADEX. Imelda got me 10 tickets and I manage to bring her there into the diver's world. But all that woman care were the good-looking guys around. Bought board shorts and rashies, my very first diving gear! Quite a lot of divers around. We send down for a couple of talks, walked round and round before heading to girlfriend's place to chill. Oh, did I forget to mention the oh-so-sinfully-delicious laksa steamboat? But bloody expensive though.

Don't know how, but we started talking about Logos Hope. I had great fun telling them ship's stories and all the rules we had to follow. Sounds tough, but actually when you're in it... it's not that hard. More of like self-discipline and setting the focus right.

I hope girlfriend will give Logos Hope's STEP some serious thinking. I wait for you on the ship, then I can be your BIG sister :DMet on Monday to do some website work. Went for a swim, been a zillion years since I last swam. Diving do not count as swimming. I had girlfriend's jet fins on and woooohooo, I'm fining much faster then the fastest swimmer there; gliding through with ease. Finally got our ass out of the water and head to her house to get some work done.
Somehow or another, this reminds me of.. Moray eel?
There's the pretty sunshine!

I can't wait to dive again this Thursday.. TIOMAN!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?