Monday, April 13, 2009

Dopie!

After walking endlessly in Orchard and AMK Hub, I finally found Dopie! And to think I was so near yet so far from it. I was at Heeren the other day looking for this weird looking flip flop. I didn't know the name, the brand; I could only remember where I last saw it.

But damn, I can't remember exactly where I last saw it. I know it was in Orchard, but Orchard has so many bloody shopping malls and girlfriend was overseas, can't call to ask.

I was giving up my search in AMK (Ning say she saw it there) when I turned into this lane of shops blocked from the renovations. For the first time I saw some hope of finding that flip flop. I looked and looked and looked.. that hope fading away. And so, I asked the shop keeper, trying my best to describe the weird looking flip flop. Hope came back again; Heeren!

Wasn't cheap man.. but after reading the reviews, I hope it's gonna worth the money. I took off the strap and took a walk around school, still getting use to it. I'm used to walking in silence, Dopie without strap made it hard to do so.. I can't really embush with this flip flop anymore :(

Let me fall in love with Dopie!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?