Monday, March 09, 2009

Vote now!

Tiredness. I need sleep. The weekend away in Dayang was nice, the first Open Water dive trip was magnificent. Now I truly understand the meaning of underwater WORLD; it's really another world beyond what normal eyes can see on the surface.

First dive in the sea was scary, I have no idea how deep we were going and my ears just refused to equalize. Blowing through the nose doesn't seem to help, until Eugene had to signal me to swallow. But sometimes having to swallow with a regulator in your mouth and being underwater; it's tough.

The whole experience was beyond words; or maybe I'm just too tired to blog in details. Wait till the pictures are out and my mind has rested. I'm burnt, but I'm happy :D Can't believe I fell asleep in the sun again, but thank goodness I have sun tan lotion on..

Eugene encouraged me to take my advanced open water on the 20th, which is very soon.. I don't know.. should I? My concerns? Besides the money wise (which Eugene mention we can get that settled), it's the family side lah.. what am I to tell them this time? The Dayang trip I said it was a holiday trip with friends and water sports, for pool session I said I went swimming . Either way it's not lying what, right? HAHAHA.. I went swimming; deeper and with a tank. Diving is considered as water sport :D

I've been away from Church for 3 weeks straight (I know my Churchies misses me heaps!) If I were to go on the 20th, that means I'm back with them this week and gone away the next.. Hur hur hur.. How? I miss them too! Oh come on, Grace.. They lived without you for 2 months before, 3 weeks straight and another week more.. wouldn't make much difference? :D

Cast your votes people..




Comments:
我觉得做自己想要做的比较有意义,不然机会失去了,会很遗憾。
危险,做什么都危险,就像我家人和亲戚朋友们说我读的科系很危险,是很危险,但very safe if it is used under control by following rules and regulations.
As an example, a patient undergoing a chest x-ray receives x-ray dose equivalent to 3 days exposure to background radiation (0.02 mSv)Radiographer Annual Occupational Dose is less than 2.0 mSv per year.超过可以放假,哈哈!
现在他们明白了,原来很多防备措施。
Grace,证明给他们看,"说你行,你一定行"(copy家好月圆的word,haha!)。
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?