Monday, March 16, 2009

Some parent tried to ruin my weekend on Friday's evening. She did, I was fuming mad and shouted back at her for shouting at me. I've never shouted at anyone on the phone, rarely in the face, she's that good to make me shout.. and I'm not afraid to say, I don't feel guilty doing that. Totally lost my mood for weekend, Goon has to take my moodiness over dinner and almost through out the time we met. Camp in Church was nice, the movie was good and to top it all up, it just feels good to see all the churchies again lah! Late night mushroom soup with spaghetti, mini worship session after 3 whole weeks and catching up time with the people; make the moodiness goes away a little.

Saturday's cycling trip to Ubin was nice, ultra nice! The sun was good, the people was good, every thing's good. We even had lunch at Ubin First, expensive but it was nice that the people enjoyed it. I wanna go Ubin cycle again!

And just when I thought the shitty part of the weekend has gone, it came back again. I could only have myself to blame, why tell those kids stories in class when I jolly well know that 60-40 chance I might get into trouble? Ended up one of them cried in class because of my stories and so you know where's the finger(s) pointing at now. I still don't understand the issue of over-protective parents.

"What if she gets fits? What if she gets nightmare and couldn't sleep? What if she harm herself? What is she is affected psychologically?" --- Give me a break. Some body throw that kitkat over here, please.

I told her, "I don't think I could ever be a MOE teacher." She asked if I wanted to be one, and don't know if I'm being sarcastic or not.. I told her, "It's ever child's dream to become a teacher when we were in primary 1."

Forget it, I say it once again.. teaching in a Singapore government school just isn't my calling.

It so happen Goon was the one who took my shit when we drove into JB for massage. That massage is all I need from all the trash. But damn it, that person was like going to kill me with his ultra mighty massaging strength. But getting a massage at 11p.m in JB was a whole new experience. How I wish we could have stayed for some Lok Lok!

Sunday was nice talking to Val and Wan about diving, and that after-lunch chat with Jing Yan. I was hoping that training will cancel, it was after all raining very heavily when I left Church at 2.45p.m. Training was still on and I was like... "Oh, physical session here I come! (All ready to be shag by it). Turns out there wasn't any physical, just a normal training (with lots of blue blacks and bruises). I am still slow in reacting to a ruck.. But thanks Gina for the advices!

Oh Glor, it's a sign to not stay in office for too long after what happened yesterday :D Rest well!

Took our own sweet time to shower and get changed. Small talk all the way till we parted. I guess what made the shitty weekend better and what kept me going was all the small talks and chats I had with my loves. They might not know that I am having a trashed weekend, but those moments really made me much better :D Thanks, girlfriends.

Met Churchies at PS for movie. Departure was nice, you should watch it. For the first time, I would say I like this Japanese movie.

At the end, the weekend wasn't that shitty at all. Who's that woman to ruin my weekend with her shouting and who's that finger pointer to make my weekend trashed? Nothing would beat my loves to bring it all up again :) Even though it was unknowing to them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?