Monday, March 02, 2009

I can breath underwater!

Pool session from 9-4 yesterday. Hur.. so I finally breathed compressed air..Oh glor, thanks for driving me and putting me up at your place. I would have so gotten lost if I were to go on my own.. And I forgot to complain to you.. YOU KICKED ME IN THE BUTT AT NIGHT!Diving make my hair fly like nothing, so uggggggggggly! I'm amazed that I fit into a size 8 wet suit.. My teeth and jaws hurts from biting on the regulator, too hard. I should wear sock during the next dive.Breath in, breath out... relax, stay calm... and welcome to scuba diving! So, you think it's easy kneeling on the floor with what's on your back?Of course doing it in pool is different then in actual ocean.. I can't wait for Friday to come. Though it's scarier in the open waters, but... bring it on! I will survive! So, we had the mask clearing, breathing without mask, neutral buoyancy and a lot other skills. Not as tough as I thought it would be. Maybe because I'm smart :D

The day was well spent. Rugby training was canceled because of bad weather (woots!) Ya Kun toast and tea after pool session was the best the weather could offer. Hopped down to Anchor Point, don't look at me, I bought nothing. Eat some more, and it marks the end of the day. Seriously.. I should start talking more.. But the words doesn't come.. How leh..

I left my textbook in Dawn's car.. How to study like that?

Woohoo.. that's one more down from my to-do list in life.. Sky diving, anyone?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?