Friday, October 17, 2008


There's an inbound energy I want to release, a voice inside me I want to be heard and a feeling within my heart I want to make known. The restlessness has suffocated me every minute, every second and eventually every nano second. I couldn't sit still for a moment without it running through my mind. But what was running through my mind? I couldn't fathom. It was so close to me, yet when I reached for it, it vanished. Such mysterious feeling; what was it?

I couldn't live with the restlessness anymore, it has to get out; it didn't belong. But, I had no idea what was I restless about, what was I vexed about, what was I contemplating about.
Goon, then enlighten me with my embarkation in life.

"What am I doing now? What am I working for? What is my motivation? What are my goals? What is holding me back? What are my concerns? What am I worried about?"

Goon:

Thanks for the conversation and always standing by me in my final decision. You stood by me and hear me rambles about things I don't have to worry and care about. You reminded me to "just do it!" and the importance of following my heart and not the voices around me. Even though sometimes your thoughts and mine do not match, but still you respect and hear me out.

Thank you for being my personal trainer and explaining stuff that I wouldn't have ever understand. Your wisdom and knowledge asured me that you are trustworthy and a strong pillar.

Thank you for making time to meet up even though you're tired from a day of work. I know you will always be there to push me on with your words and presence. I know also that no matter where I go, what I do, you will always be by the side line cheering me on. If one day I were to fall, I trust that you will also be there to pick me and the pieces up. If I were to fight, you will stand right beside me.

You're not perfect, neither am I. You fill up my empty holes and I know I fill up yours. Friend, no matter where we are in years to come.. Remember, don't lose contact. I know I can trust you to lead me home even if I were to get lose in Amazon rain forest.

And I still own you many many meals.


Thanks..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?