Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The teenagers say this is "emo-ing". I'm still a teenager still, so yeah.. I'm emo-ing. Just nice my computer lab is empty now, Iggy is sleeping and all the people I know is busy-ing. All by myself, alone in the cold empty computer lab (don't know which idoit set the tempreture so low). Looking at Iggy, feel like disturbing her and talking to her, which I always do. But she looks tired from all the fan-meeting sessions. Let her sleep.

Don't even feel like stepping out for lunch. Don't even feel like eating. Crazy ah, Grace!

No body to talk to every now and then loh~ No body for me to disturb every now and then loh~ I tried to build some new friendships, all of them are still very new so nothing's happening. More excuse to emo. Actually, I'm not all by myself.. It's just whether I want to step out of this lab, pluck up my courage and talk to people. Easy to others, but hard for me. Why do I have this stupid barrier in between me and people?

I don't mind being alone, but it's the feeling of lonliness that caught me. I don't want to leave this school after my time here, not gaining anything, not leaving anything behind. Haiya... what's wrong. I just want to emo today~

Reminds me of the emo times on and off the ship. I feel like a teenager today.

:|

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?