Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rugby session with Blacks was fun. There were more people, more actions and more trainings (of course more injuries too!). The timing was just right as well, a perfect time to get some tan if need be. So, I guess the decision is made. Or maybe a few more sessions?

Saw a number of bloody knees, a couple of bruises and a few concussions. We were told to buy insurance if we want to continue playing X).

Saw some familiar faces at the trainings, some were from the clinic. Overall, it was a fun session under the sun. Back for more next week!

We took a cab home, because someone was lazy... The main thing is I think I left my phone in the cab, cause I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. I turned my bag upside down, I even checked the laundry basket, fridge, shoe racks and under my bed. Now my only hope is she saw my phone before leaving the cab, cause she was the last to drop.

No money already still lose phone. Now, what model do I want to get?

My knees hurts from the grass burnts.. Long socks, long socks. Remember to wear long socks.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?