Monday, October 06, 2008

Random pictures on a random day. Monday is so quiet, everyone when home early. Didn't get to interact much with people today, just the usual few. It's like getting tougher to get along with her. The feeling of her touching me or going to touch me made me wanna run away. I'm already sensitive to people touching me randomly, now with the "turn-off" feelings I had with her; it's hyper sensitive when she touches me or tries to touch me.

It's very mean of me to think this way. But maybe I should stay away from her for a while. If I continue to pretend that I'm comfortable around her, or I'm listening to her whenever she talks, that would be so fake. I wonder why I'm so irritated by her, I wonder why I'm not used to her, I wonder why I am so turn off by her.

I prayed you know.. "....teach me how to love her..." But it's like so hard. Her every moves, voice, actions is starting to irritate me. How come? It's so mean of me, damn it.

Anyway, here's some picture I took during my cycling trip last Wednesday. Not very good pictures (What you expect from a mobile phone!?)The beautiful connector from ECP to Changi.
The sun was nice that day.
My Dad's bike.
Nice greens eh?
Resting after 30km and the crash.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?