Saturday, October 25, 2008

My stolen candid shots

I have cute, naughty, noisy, irritating, friendly, caring, nice and everything else students. Seriously I have no idea when the shots are taken until I saw them online. Some are nice, some are candid, some are unglam! I'm sure there are somemore pictures of me somewhere in the virtual world.
This noisy student of mine. No idea when was this taken even though the camera might have been right in front of me. And what was I pointing to?This is so not nice.
And when was this taken?!
This is a nice shot actually. Ignore my fat tummy though. Don't look; maybe I should photoshop it away.

____________________________________________________________________

Rugby training on Thursday was fun, well not as fun as the clinic though. Pris told me how to get there but in the end I still lost my way :P Took a cab back down, was late for 30 mins. Warm ups and did basics in the rain. Towards the end coach told us to get down on the ground.. feel the dirt of rugby game!! That's why late at night I was still scrubbing mud off my shorts and shirt.

Do I still want to turn on for next Thursday's training?

I'm like down with a flu and blocked nose, AGAIN. It all started a few days ago with me feeling unwell. Then it was rugby training in the rain on Thursday and now it eventually erupted. Was suppose to be Jon's backup singer this sunday, but how to sing with a sexy voice like that? Last night I was also busy rushing SEM survey's result, a headache. For the next few days I have to rush to finish school's new website and get it done before Tuesday. Good grief me. Why fall sick when there's so many things to do?

Another round of rugby training on Sunday, can I make it? There is Church meeting on Monday, do I have time to go? School website's content to be ready by Tuesday, can I rush it out? Structure lesson with my secondary 3s till 4th November, am I prepared?

I think what I'm concern about is the school's new website now.

Please be well enough for training this Sunday :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?