Thursday, October 09, 2008

It's always easier to blame others. "Not me! Not me! It's him/her!" Cut the stupid crap out! If it's really your stupid fault then be brave enough to admit it. What is the point of pushing the blame to others, you'll get more blame for pushing the blame away!

You are suppose to deliver the project at the beginning of this year. Now, the year is ending and not a single thing is done. Shameful or not? You are a reputable company but yet doing things like this? Can you spell SHAME?

We gave you so much feedback, but did any of you take them into your thick skull? Last year's error is still present this year. What the heck.. For the past few days I was so stressed over the task all because of a simple error that didn't get corrected from last year. If I had the access to program the whole system, it would have long been done. Getting Polytechnic's final year student would have been better then getting you to do things.

Stupid, fancy trying to push the damn blame to me when you have nothing to say already. Thankfully, my HOD is understanding and can see what's going on! Oh man, simply disgusted by those behaviors. Doesn't mean I'm young, inexperience, can bully and push around!

I see myself working for the school and not for the company. Whatever branding you are trying to do now, too late.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?