Thursday, October 30, 2008

It has been a pretty busy week, so much so I didn't have time to hit the gym nor jog. My last fitness session was on Sunday and I was "resting" till now. I shall jog later since I'm already in my running shorts :) Or maybe tomorrow? I still have work to do, yet I'm blogging here :P

Monday's meeting was long but I think it went well. We left 3/4 way and went to Cathay for movie. I missed secondary school and polytechnic life after watching High School Musical 3. I remember the times like those in the scenes when we were all so excited but at the same time afraid when we were about to graduate.

Since Tuesday till now it has been work, work and more work. First it was the surveys' results, that alone can kill. I stayed up till 3a.m last Saturday night just getting and calculating the raw data into Excel. Now, I hate Excel even more. Then it was the school's website; content migration, create new pages and many more. And that's not all on my plate, I have to handle my secondary 3's structure lesson. Though it's 2 hours a day, still it's taxing. Now mentioning it, I am still stuck with a video/audio embeding problem. It plays on my side, but not on theirs; why? No amount of googling have solved this...

Some lousy time during the week, but I got over it with Goon's help. Yet again, she was there when I needed her. So, now I guess she needs me. Wonder what's with her today. The lousy time reminded me that I was born a tough cookie, you'll see ;D

Finally it's Friday tomorrow, still it's busy. Though weekend is equally busy, but yet I'm looking forward to it. It makes a difference on who you're working hard for :)

Saturday: Worship practice, worship preperation, YLT
Sunday: Worship leading, rugby training

Well, it's not that bad. I guess I'm just tired.

My poor iggy, was so busy till I haven change her bedding this week... oh, and I need to get food for you..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?