Thursday, October 23, 2008

Iggy Photoshoot 3!

Iggy giving me her Hi-5! Some say it's her Hi-4 to my Hi-1... Iggy is getting fatter if you notice.Hah! Iggy trying to escape but I caught her on camera!Iggy in her sleeping corner back home. Iggy with her peanuts and rice.
_______________________________________________________________
There's rugby training this evening and somehow I am looking forward to it!! It rained this morning, hopefully by evening time the ground is dry. Last night, Dad told me he has already prepared medicated oil for my blue-blacks. I just hope I can get out of bed tomorrow.

Going back to office this afternoon to attend to something that wasn't suppose to involve me in the first place. I wasn't paid to do that job, and the other party paid you a good sum of money to get the job done; but look at it now... in the end have to get someone not as professional to finish where you left off? What is this! I doubt I will get paid for completing the job; I'm so gonna sue you.

I don't mind doing in for the school, but do in the name for you? Oh my gosh, it trashed me. How unfair can it get? Imagine paying someone prefessional to renovate your house, it was suppose to complete at the beginning of the year but dragged on till now and nothing much was done. Then instead of the professionals doing it, they get some newbie to finish your job and they didn't want to let you know the truth that they are the one who screwed up.
It so disrupted my day. I could have ample time to plan for tomorrow's structured lesson, find out how to settle the old website problem and edit the pictures taken.


Oh well, for school and not for you.

Feels like Friday today... why?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?