Saturday, October 11, 2008

Forgot when was the time I heard about the training clinic; more than a month ago maybe. So, finally the day is coming! Within a few hours time I'll be on the field running like mad, panting like a dog, bringing people to the ground, people bringing me to the ground, and the list go on and on.

4 hours of training clinic, I wonder what is going to happen. I read that it's going to be like a 7s format, which means less contact and more running. I haven been running since Monday after the my thighs try to go into cramps every few minutes. It got much better and I'm saving it for the clinic. Who knows after the clinic, the cramps might be the whole of my body :P

I've been looking forward to this day for like ages... come on, Rugby!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?