Monday, October 20, 2008

The day was normal.

Pretty busy in the morning; problem solving for the surveys (cocked up AGAIN), a whole lot of walking/running from lab to lab (making sure things are going alright, ALONE), running up to upper staff room to look for missing teacher (didn't turn up at all in the end) and not forgetting to add a pinch of pissed mood to blend it all up. The sunny-and-then-rained-like-crazy-and-sunny-again weather didn't helped a lot.

Chated awhile, was told there might be a rugby shorts suitable for me and Al's willing to pass over at a low low price (more than 50% discount!). Went Parkway for lunch and was supposed to hunt bag for Grandma's birthday, but then non of it fits her. Short handle, light-weight, green, medium-sized; hard to find. Gave up, went to get my FBT top instead.

Came back and totally didn't remember the shorts. Went up, just nice Al was about to leave. When I first touch the shorts, my first reaction was "Wah! So tough!" She laughed at my reaction can... The shorts looked small, but Al encouraged me to try it on anyway. To my astonishment (my first chim word learnt when I was in primary school), I fit perfect into them! Looked small, the tag tells me it's one size smaller than my usuals; but it fit!

Call me simple minded or easily pleased this time; that rugby shorts made my day. Just because it fits, just because I can wear a size smaller shorts now... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Grandma's birthday dinner later. When was the last family gathering I went to?

Anyway, I love square-cut shorts :D

To think I don't wear shorts last time...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?