Sunday, October 12, 2008

3.5 hours of rugby training clinic; fun. NUS is huge, and it reminds me of the time in TP. TP cannot be compared to NUS, it's just a fraction, what I meant was those term times. Made me feel like a student again.

While walking to the field, I got a text from Lynn asking if I was coming for the clinic. Funny (actually not funny) enough, she was also there! It's such a relief (spelling?) that I wasn't the lone ranger there.. It made my day to have someone you know at the clinic. So, we got split into different teams, got introduced to the basics, learn how to break falls, tackles, ruck and scrum. We even manage to play some informal friendlies with other teams.

Overall it was fun. I enjoyed the tackling part and running with all your might to break the defence line of the other team. In summary, contact rugby is FUN.

"Just run lah! Got ball means tackle already!"

The sun was nice too, so nice that I'm burnt( I forgot my lotion). Churchies was like asking me where have I been.

"Haiyo, why you so red. You went sun tan arg?"

It was a nice Saturday. Nice work out, nice people, nice crowd, nice company. Now it's back to nursing those blue blacks, scratches and muscle aches. I hope I can still move when I wake up tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?