Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tiredness. Today was suppose to be 'sleep-in' day, but because of camp had to wake up early at 8.15a.m. Quite shagged. After camp went to meet Imelda for dinner, slept through the journey and then slept the journey back home too. First time in my life I've been to Bukit Batok; nice place actually. Imelda's house is nice! Both her living roon and bedroom faces the jungle. When you look out, it doesn't remind you of Singapore at all! No wonder she likes to stay home a lot; I would do the same.

We went to her favorite coffee shop for dinner then when to get her shopping stuff. We chated, shared MP3 files and watched a little bit of Kung Fu Panda together. I enjoy such company; simple meal, chats and that's all. It's times like these when we take time to sit down and share about what has been going on. She's leaving to other countries soon, this time not to one country but to multiple. Well, it'll be a good few months before I see her again.. Thank goodness for emails and Skype.

Awwww... I really like Imelda's house! So cozy and the view can be count as a 'million-dollar' view lah!

Anyway, since I mention that I'm tired; go sleep now. Drums tomorrow, plans lessons (most unlikely won't), try catch up with Grandma and let's see what.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?