Friday, June 27, 2008

Saw Blue Planet's Making Wave episode and Destination Truth's Mermaid episode; both of them made me want to go diving even more.

Somehow diving in the open sea seems scary, but yet this kind of fear is exciting! Get what I mean? It's like doing bungee jump, scary yet exciting.

The open sea is full of mystery and all you hear is almost nothing; peace and quite of the sea. Well of course it's not when there are fishy activities. I want to learn diving, I want to learn! Anyone wants to join me? Maybe before I leave Singapore I can get my license and then dive in Underwater World? Ahahaha.. that seems fun with all the marine animals and people looking at you.

Anyway, I'm posted to a school to teach. CHIJ Katong Convent, very near my house; just 15 minutes bus ride. Still in the handing over period, so a lot to know and familiar with.

Oh man, I need wisdom to handle the teachers, students and lessons!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?