Saturday, June 07, 2008

No job, no school. Sometimes I feel like I'm hanging somewhere in between. Sometimes I feel like an aimless wanderer. With the goal and dream in sight; why stuck here?

Working occupies me, but it just does and nothing much. I need satisfaction from what I do. I want to love what I do. I want a career that I love and not just slog for money.

Jobless nowadays. A lot of senseless thoughts. Thoughts that shouldn't even exist. Thoughts that would bring me so far away from Him.

I remember sitting at the cafe for hours and watch the people passing by. Life.

Maybe I'm not ready for the secular world. Maybe I'm running away from it. Maybe I'm running away from so many things..

Something(s) shouldn't be happening/going on..

I can't imagine it happening. How could I face Him then?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?