Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm posted to Siglap Secondary to do replacement today. Being young and inexperience, I can only do replacement jobs and teach simple classes; like what I did for last Thursday and Friday at CHIJ OLQP. Well, the time will come when I can finally be posted to my own school!

It might just be a good experience to be exposed to different schools and cultures now. God has His plans.

Mentioning God, He never fails to amaze and fascinate me. Late on Saturday night (or maybe I should say early Sunday morning), I chanced upon a video on youtube about the Love Letter from God. I should have heard it somewhere before, it rang a bell. In my previous post, I posted the letter up. Take some time to read it and you might just understand why God amazes me time and time again.

I guess sometimes we forget about the promises of God... but the good thing is, God didn't and will never. Amen!

Listened to Worthy is the Lamb and I don't know why, it just brought tears to my eyes.
"Your forgiveness and embrace" I guess it says it all.

Work is easy now, but I'll never know what's coming next. Looking at how the teacher handles the secondary school kids, gave me a peek into what the next half of the year is going to be. Well, I will survive.

Please God, I want to be on Logos Hope next year.. and let the flame not die off.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?