Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Iggy has been with me for more than a month. Watching her grow each day is a joy! Somehow she's like a puppy; she knows when I come home, she greets me in the morning and seems to understand when I told her I'm going to bed or out.

She sleeps most of the time and Dad say she's very lazy and naughty. Dad would often return home and find the area around her cage littered with her beddings. But Iggy's too cute to blame :) Iggy enjoys running in her hamster ball. She bums into places and often exploring those unexplored areas in the house. Not to forget she enjoys the tummy rubs!

I enjoy seeing her sleepy face when she just woke up. Her little body curled up at a corner whenever she sleeps. The cutest thing is she sleeps with all the limps facing upwards.

Iggy is so cute that even my Mom is beginning to like her.

Maybe one day I shall also compose a song for Iggy like Ella did for her dog. I guess it's going to be hard leaving Iggy behind if I were to leave next year for Logos Hope...

Iggy, thanks for being part of my life.
Maybe I shall show off Iggy to my friends one day!
:D
蔷蔷

还记得你
喜欢咬着我的手
然后给我你嘴里的球
要我陪你玩丢丢

你喜欢我摸摸你的小耳朵
卧在我的身旁
没有烦忧在梦里遨游

好狗狗 好狗狗
谢谢你陪妈眯这么久
你并没有离开我
只搬到天堂生活

蔷蔷
你要记得我
你不要走丢
快快找到天使
在天堂给我保佑

蔷蔷
不要忘了我
还有亲爱的阿姨叔叔和你的朋友
你永远活在记忆中

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?