Sunday, May 04, 2008

I'm glad some of my friends still do care :)

Just a simple question of "How have you been?", meant a lot to me. Now it makes me wonder, how often do we take time to ask one another "How have you been?". For me, most of the time I assume that someone is doing aye alright. Maybe he/she is busy with life and I shouldn't disturb him/her. Maybe the answers I will get are the usuals. Or simplty it didn't cross my mind :P

But I guess. It really doesn't hurt to ask. Sometimes people around us really need it. Doesn't matter if that person is a close friend, not so close friend or you get to meet them every week or so. A simple act of kindness will go a long way.

Well anyway I'm back to my job of feeding, selling ray food and watching over the stingrays. The past week I was posted to the dessert store. It was fun, but not the purpose why I applied for the job in Underwater World. Many others don't want to take up the stingray job because of the low pay. I don't mind, because I want to be near them and I can really take some time to chat with the people who came. If I wanted a high pay job, why then would I work in UWS? But yeah, I won't be staying for too long.

Hmmm. Life is alright now. Calm and nothing really eventful.

I want breakthrough in life! Breakthrough in my spiritual life. Breakthrough in my worship. Breakthrough in my attitube. Breakthrough in my mission life. Breakthrough in knowledge and wisdom!

Would you pray for me? Just a simple prayer. Example "God, you know what Grace need. Bless her in your will and timing. Amen." Hahahaha... something like this lah huh.

Anyway, I'm still so blur from my nap. It's like I force myself to wake up when I wanted to sleep somemore. For a moment I though my "soul" is still in dream world.

Have a blessed week :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?