Thursday, May 01, 2008

"God ask us to wait. You might not find that idea bold, daring or very impressive, but it's obedient and our obedience catches God's attention. Waiting for God's timing requires trusting in His goodness and wisdom. We develope patience as we trust that God denies us with what we think is good only cause He has something better for us; both now and in future."

I receive this text from Cindy a few days ago. I didn't tell her I am not going to Logos Hope this year nor did I mention in this blog yet.

God knows. And this was the assurance I needed from Him.

Because of my passport and citizenship issue, everything have to be pushed back to next year. Plans to go UK didn't work out as well because of this annoying oath issue. So, all have to wait till I pass my 21st birthday and my oath taken.

Now, I have more than a year to prepare for Logos Hope.

And so the question came. What job should I look for? Working in Underwater world is interesting, but it isn't the place to stay for a looooong time. My department's staff are mostly aunties (90%). I should have choosen Guest Service Officer, at least it's 70% young people. It get annoying working with the aunties and sometimes they are pushies.

OM offered me an option to work part time with them. I am considering that option.. They say I need talk to Church, but I feel as though they are too busy to hear me. Everytime I tried to find time or a suitable opportunity to talk, it never came. When it did, the answers I get were all so surfaced. Don't anyone take me seriously when I say I want to be a missionary? Or maybe this is all satan's work.

Freelance job? Full time job? Part time job?

More training and preparation for full time mission?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?