Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The most stupid thing happened to me today. My mobile killed itself when it fell into the toilet bowl. It fell, flickered for a while, and then died. The last thing I saw on my mobile phone was the picture of me and frauke set as the wallpaper.

I tried doing CPR on it, but no chance. I swing out all the water droplets, no chance.. Dad say put it under the sun to dry it; yeah right... it has been raining for days.

All my pictures, smses and ring tones are gone. Even the picture of Mas Selamat that I have kept was gone...

The good thing is, the toilet bowl was clean. I had just flushed it and then it dropped.. Thank God it didn't choke the toilet bowl..

Now I need a new phone.. Currently I'm using my grandma's phone.. YES, grandma's Nokia 6610i.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?