Thursday, March 06, 2008


I was debating whether I should go back to school today or totally ignore the project. I don't really care about the project show, neither do I want the recognition or "fame" that follows. I am just really glad that we are out of the project show! I guess today will be the last time I went back to school for project matter.

Anyway, I dropped by the Immigration today to check out my passport and citizenship issues. The thing is I can take my oath overseas at the embassy, and then my passport will be extended there. BUT...

To travel to the US or Australia, I need the new bio-matrix passport. Mine is not. If I change my passport to bio-matrix now, it will still carry the same expire date. When I take my oath and have my passport extended, I will have to send my WHOLE pasport back to Singapore. The whole process of extending and bla bla bla will take about a month. Which means I have to stay at that country for a month. Knowing that the ship moves around every 2-3 weeks; will it be possible?

Well, if I don't change my passport into a bio-matrix one, I can't travel to the US or Australia. But my passport get extended on the spot.

Well, what should I do?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?