Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yesterday while I was on the way to Lydia's place, the whole bus journey was filled with some ancient chinese song. Why would youngsters blash cheena song from their mobile? I turn and looked around, I'm the only young person on the bus.. Then it came to me that the cheena songs are coming from a elderly couple ( not too old). The man was simply blasting his cheena songs for the whole bus to listen. Louder than what I've came across. Since I was listening to my MP3, it didn't borther me. But I wonder would someone tell them off just like they do to young people?

Now that the older generation has discovered how to blast songs and make FULL use of their mobile phone; noise is in the air. And the thing is, the man treat it as though nothing is happening with his super loud cheena song blasting from his phone and he is holding it near to his ear. How deaf can older people get. Just like my dad who doesn't know his mobile is ringing until 30 seconds later...

Well anyway, school is ending soon with just one or 2 more weeks to go. I just pray that MP wouldn't drag and I don't fail any subjects!! I just want to be done with it.. and go somewhere for a break.. I miss the open fields I get to see on my train rides in Germany.
I miss the open sea... I miss swimming.. I miss the warm sun away from the city.
I miss the walk in Iceland with Aino and Christine. I miss getting lost but knowing that we'll fin our way. I miss the wheaty field we saw in Iceland by the country road.
And I miss all the walks we talk while we were in Germany, Faroes and Iceland.

Singapore is just not the place to take leisure walks...

Well, project time!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?