Saturday, February 02, 2008

Went CNY shopping at Takashimaya today. Horrible.

So many people and the things in Taka doesn't really catch my attention.. I went round and round the Ladies section but couldn't find anything I like. Then went to Level 4, the sportswear section.. I stayed there longer than the Ladies section.

After looking around for a fairly long time, I manage to buy some t-shirts from FILA and a shoe from PUMA. Actually, I got all these for free..

Well, Uncle Job gave $100 Taka vouchers. I can buy whatever I want in Taka departmental store. BUT... I can only buy these few things that I somehow like.

2 t-shirts and a shoe costed about $80, the rest of the $20 I threw it away. Ok, I did not. I gave them to Aunt Helen. I think the stuff over there suits her more.

I'm fairly happy with the shoe I bought. Wanted a slip on long ago, but couldn't find one that I like.. and on my gosh I nearly bought an Everlast pokcadots slip on, which I recall now.. is totally ugly. This one that I got is plain and simple, just what I wanted and it's leather!!

2 more weeks of school... just 2 more weeks!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?