Sunday, February 03, 2008

日子久了,感情淡了。

真的会这样吗?

好久不见,你还好吗?

不去 Logos II 了。留下来预备8月份的离开。

I talked to Pastor today and decided not to go for Logos II when she's in Caribbean. It would have been another rush trip and then it might just lead to another rush trip to Logos Hope. So, now I will have the time to work part-time and prepare fully for Logos Hope.

Logos Hope or Doulos? Actually till now I'm still deciding.

Church would like to me to at least be back once a year to do a report on my trip.. Coming home from Logos Hope wouldn't be cheap since it'll be in the west. Doulos might be cheaper.

If everything goes well, I will leave in August. August when I'm not sure.. So... 7 more months in Singapore!

That means I can go for an Asia trip after graduation :)

Ok, do project and pass first. BUT I HAVE NO FINAL PAPER!! MUHAHAHAHA!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?