Saturday, January 12, 2008

So, what have I been up to recently?

MP, DBMM, WAD, Entrepreneurship, CMSK 4...

I face the computer for more than 6 hours a day looking at codes. Which smart guy invented such things? And the client keep adding and adding requirements. I should have taken a design course. I doubt I will be a super IT professional. I'll treat this as a skills I've picked up...

Actually being an IT person can turn you into a loner. You face the cold cold computer, you don't communicate to people ( except through MSN) and you need to be alone to think about the codes. Your eye sight fails, your brain blocked, your fingers get blistered from typing and you grow fat by sitting down all the time.

IT, Office, Desk and those indoor jobs are just so not in my blood.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?