Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sun Burned

I'm back from Sabah! So, what can I say? The best Christmas so far! Tears, laughters, joy, misunderstandings, anger, funny moments, crazy moments, touching moments; you name it, we experienced it. Spiritual battle with the unseen forces, emotional battle with one self, physical battle with others; what a trip!

We did 2 Christmas events for 2 different Churches, a 2 day 1 night youth camp for Church's youth and one day of snorkeling/ free 'n' easy. Spiritual battle began during the first night of the Christmas event. The atmostphere amount us was very intense, satan was working. God's timing is always perfect, we were able to resolve it just before performing. It greatly touches me to see how we feel for each other and yes, I believe the youths have better bonds now. I hope this trip will change lives like the previous one.

I myself have some emotional breakthroughs too. During the trip, I went through once again some healing process. Healing always hurts, but after that you're aye alright. God understands, and He send an angel to talk to me and through him, I was reminded that God is a healer!

Persoanlly this trip was a great struggle for me. To deal with myself and people. All along I felt that I couldn't connect with anyone, not even with Steffie. So I was there 'self-pitying' until I had a good talk with Pei Sen. It's important to know what role we hold now :) Before experiencing the Spiritual Battle, I was putting myself in front all the time. The I-Must-Feel-Good attitude. That night, God allowed me to realise my mistakes.

Standing on the mountain top looking down, made me realize how little I am but yet God took care of me. It was great to be close to nature again :) Oh, did I mention we went snorkeling? We went to this island on the second last day, and spend the morning in water. It was beautiful with all the different kind of fishes swimming around you. One of the bite me, thinking that I'm a piece of bread. We were not suppose to step on coral, for fear of killing them. In the end, it was the coral that harmed us! So many of us got injured by the coral! The sun was good, so good that I'm very sun burned. Worse of all that I had, can't even walk properly. At night, I was lying on the bed half dead just from the pain. My leg, face, stomach, eyes, shoulders, arms and thights hurts! I'm really red, as red as the picture. As red as tomato.
Thanksgiving tomorrow and I am giving my testimony... burned! Touching me is a sin right now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?