Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Since Monday I've been feeling like this. Sitting by a wooden house, feeling the summer breeze and falling asleep under a palm tree by the beach. I don't know where this feeling came from, but I just felt so. Monday afternoon, I was on the cool floor at home trying to catch a nap before class. Don't ask me why I was on the floor and not in bed. The wind was blowing gently, the air smelt nice and everything seem to be going by slowly. Perfect for a lazy nap.

It's this kind of holiday feeling towards the end of the year. The kind of feeling you get when you have fought a long fight and the time to rest is drawing near. Partly, I guess, the feeling must be from the month of December. The year is ending, Christmas is coming..

It'll be really cool if I can hear the wind chimes with the gentle sound of the summer wind. Feel the warm sunshine on the body and smell the sea in the air... Heavenly!! But, now I'm inside an air conditioned computer lab, trying to do my projects..missing out the fun I can get.

Feel stucked in an urban world, yet felt happy from within to feel "warm in summer". Weird huh?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?