Sunday, December 16, 2007

A long day today. The whole afternoon was rehearsing for Christmas and Thanksgiving event. Sang and sang.. enough to take away all my strength. More practices tomorrow, and then youth camp on Monday. I had no idea the camp was on Monday, still thinking that there's some time more.

Taking up the role as a mentor in Youth camp. A couple of years ago, I enjoy being the youngest one. Now, I have to get use to being the older one. I miss being the youngest.

Well, anyway. Half way into practice today.. a new little fellow came to join in the fun! Matthew found this little Kitten, which we named 'Christmas' ( since it's near the Christmas season). Tiny little kitten, with injured legs and mouth. Christmas' injured mouth made her looked as though she's sticking out her tongue at us all the time. This tiny fellow made me and Denise walked in the rain to get her food to eat.. Now she's camping near Church and we are still findings ways to have her settled.

I'm tired but happy :)

Once again, I'm missing people and life on board Logos 2, which is Logos Hope now...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?