Saturday, December 22, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRAUKE!!

Happy Birthday, Frauke!! Though it's belated now in Singapore, but in Germany it's still your birthday! It's past 3a.m but here I am making this post specially for you! I hope you like the gifts I got for you. Don't worry. I didn't wear them or use them yet; so it's very new! I hope it fits too!

It was really nice talking to you over the phone today! So sorry that I called when you have medical to attend to... and in the midst of doing so many things. But we are quits, you made me wait quite long before you camp to the phone :P

All the best to you and I hope you sail with L2! Have a blessed birthday, party this day away and enjoy! Drink your favorite wine, sing your birthday song, eat your birthday cake and make a birthday wish! A year older, much more wiser. May you be wiser and at the same time be younger at heart! Continue your wackiness and "evilness"!!

Missing your dearly and hope you had a really great time! So, I guess while I type this entry you are in the middle of your birthday party? ORH!! I wish I was there.. and throw some snow at you :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRAUKE!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?