Monday, December 10, 2007

Alright, it's that time of the year again! I'm so glad that there's only 2 examinations in year 2007, for me :) The very first for 2007 was the finals for second year. The next coming up is mid term for final year (last semester). So, I have one paper more than most of the rest... but that's aye ok! I have papers on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday ( DBMM, Entrepreneurship and WAD).

It isn't that stressful this time.. At least I'm studying and not leaving it till the morning of the paper. Gosh, I wonder how I manage that time. Spending good time in Church's event rehearsal and in school. Interim project submission went quite alright, so did the presentation. Life is not going to be that easy after exams.. Project submission during the first week of school re-open and also a report due during the holidays. I just got to find time for them. The holidays are filled with camps, mission trips, reports and projects. Not a day free, maybe I do.

7 more weeks of hell, and then I'm free! 7 weeks will pass by quick but it's also going to the toughest...

Coming to think of it, 3 years of polytechnic life really pass by fast. Seems like yesterday I was still a first year freshie; now I'm a senior. Visual Lit, Digital Imaging.. now it all seemed so long ago.. The friends, the classes, the lunches.. It will be the last few times we are gathering together, sitting in computer labs munching, gossip in between classes.. Someone said graduation is not the end, it's the beginning. Somehow it's scary to think about it. What's gonna happen? Where are we going to go? What are we going to be? What will we become? Will we still stay in contact? Yes, there's the internet and email; but it wouldn't be the same anymore.

"Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now? Can we survive it out there? Can we make it somehow? I guess I thought that this would never end. AND SUDDENLY IT'S LIKE WE'RE WOMEN AND MEN. Will the past be a shadow that will follow us round? Or will these memories fade when I leave this town? I keep, I keep thinking that its not goodbye. Keep on thinking its a time to fly"


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?